17th October 2012
diva is delighted to announce that we have been selected for five Public Sector Communications Awards. The national awards ceremony celebrates and rewards excellent communication strategies and campaigns in local and national public services.
diva has been shortlisted for the following awards:
- Large Agency of the Year
- Social Marketing Campaign of the Year – Flu Wiped Me Out
- Partnership Engagement Initiative of the Year – Respect Yourself website and web-app
- Insight Award – Increasing flu vaccination uptake in at risk groups
- Best Use of Evaluation or Research – Flu Wiped Me Out
The two shortlisted campaigns include:
- Flu Wiped Me Out – This campaign was created in conjunction with NHS Leeds and aimed to raise awareness among people with long term health conditions of the importance of getting a free flu jab. The campaign used a mixture of on and offline communications to achieve its aim and helped t increase flu vaccination uptake in at risk groups within the Leeds area.
- Respect Yourself – In conjunction with the Respect Yourself partnership (NHS Warwickshire, Warwickshire County Council and Coventry University), diva redesigned the existing Respect Yourself website and created a new web-app. The website and app aimed to offer young people a fun and friendly resource where they could improve their knowledge and confidence around sexual health and relationships and which would offer them easy access to local services.
The finalists are due to be announced at the awards ceremony on 20th November 2012.
By Carly Wood